Monday, April 13, 2009

Herbal Essence


Focus man, focus.

The Girl in Wonderland is often telling me that if I aim at nothing I will hit it every time. I'm not much for violence and am not likely to hit anything stronger than a bong.

Focus.

Sorry about that, Sharon Sharealike distracted me with a conversation about pinto beans. You may find this hard to believe but its taken me a couple of hours to get this far - chasing far too many rainbows.

Foci.

These pages are to be populated with the deep, the esoteric, the minute and the informative. Hopefully you'll leave here and embark on a different journey. Every once in a while it would be kinda cool if you left here and went,"Hmmm."

Whoa! What was that?

That was the Dug wandering in, cranking the dial up to 11 and getting the Led out to Communication Breakdown enticing Sharon Sharealike to boogie with Stu. It wasn't happening, she's got to stir the pot.

Anyway, you'll see what I mean...eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment