Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's the End of the World as We Know It!



It's the end of the world as we know it so I'll get high!

Since the world is coming to and end on Saturday May 21, 2011 this is going to be the last article from the fertile mind of Estoy Pacheco. I'm going to be getting incredibly stoned over the next two days!


Harold Camping and his merry band of doomsday followers have been telling us since 1996 - their last failed call for the end of the world - that the end is near.

What's that? The end of the world is not May 21st? How can that be? That's all that I have been reading.

You mean to tell me that May 21st is only Judgement Day and the actual end of the world is October 21, 2011. Talk about having your cake and eating it too! Now you're adding riders to your doomsday scenarios as obtuse as Van Halen's concert riders declaring the backstage a brown M&M free zone.

So what are we expecting for May 21? Earthquakes, the release of souls into heaven - the rapture! Now you're telling me that all I'm going to wake up to on May 21st is a hangover. Worse yet, I'll still be compelled to periodically blather on incoherently between months long binges...at least until October.

Bullshit! I'll call your bluff Mr. Camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment