Thursday, June 11, 2009

Empty Bags of Weed For Sale

I'm paying how much for what?
If Danger Mouse thinks he can get away with selling blank CDs I'm selling empty bags of weed. He's making a stand against The Man by selling blank CDs. I'm making a stand against The Man too.

Difference is I get busted if I put weed in my bags.

There's a sticker on Dark Night of the Soul that reads, “For legal reasons, enclosed CD-R contains no music. Use it as you will.” What an inducement, I think I'll buy a copy. Reminds me of the time that Tico paid $30 to some guy in Times Square for a small order of fries from McDonalds. He got what he deserved. At one point...

But Brian Burton beats that lowlife hood with this effort. What an empty CD it is too! Iggy Pop, Julian Casablancas of the Strokes and bizarro filmmaker David Lynch all had a hand in the process. Lynch even contributed photographs to the project which is one of the few tangible things that you get for the $50 pop.

My empty bag of weed was a hit with Megan Fox, Ben Harper and Richard Branson. And that image that you have in your mind now of the three of them getting high on my bong is included in the price of my empty bag of weed. At $50 a pop, my empty bag of weed costs more than my regular bag of weed - but this is a limited edition blend and as Tico learned so many moons ago you get what you pay for.

We accept cash, checks and VISA. All checks should be payable to Estoy Pacheco.


submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment